"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I don't care what happens to me anymore!

"You need to stop eating before you are able to fit into my pants." that's what my 'great' culinary teacher said...she said she was just joking, but I know that she just said what everyone else already knows. So guess what...I'm done eating. I no longer care who I hurt by it. I am tired of being called fat, and people are saying that I need to do something about it, so I finally fucking am. I don't care about anything anymore. So as of now, I'm done eating. Yes...that's right; Heather is finally going to starve herself thin. Here's to good luck. I will be the girl who will have to wear 00 jeans instead of 14 or 16. I'm not only doing this for myself, but I am finally giving people something pretty to look at. And since none of my friends ever read this, they don't have to know about it. >.< Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment