"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Monday, March 1, 2010

All we need is love and beer and old school metal.

Foreign Languages...why must we take the courses in high school? I mean, if we already know it, then we won't need to take the class; if we don't know it, then we probably won't use it. I can already tell you that by my first year of college, i'm going to forget everything I learned in Spanish, so really...I see no point in learning spanish. Sure, if I go to mexico or spain or anything I will not know the language...that's why they have translators. I mean, we are becoming so technologically advanced that pretty soon we won't need to be able to speak at all, just learn how to push buttons and have the machine talk for us. So yeah...I'm failing spanish...might not even be able to graduate...what kind of shit is that?! I mean seriously...I fucking hate foreign languages...give me some cool language to study...like australian, irish, british, scottish...stuff like that. Yes, I do know they speak english...but they also have different words for things that we use..and you can learn to speak with an accent. xD well....I'm done ranting..latas.

No comments:

Post a Comment