"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Now It's Too Late For You And Your White Horse To Come Around

I don't know what to do anymore. I try to be the perfect person and the perfect daughter. I try to save my money for the things I need and not spend it on the things I want. I want to make my parents proud and my friends to love me. But everytime I try to do something it's like I'm doing everything wrong and that I should just give up trying. I know the old saying of 'Do what you want and not what others want you to do.' But what I want is to make everyone happy. I couldn't care less about my own happiness. I'm happy when everyone else is happy. It's just...it seems like I don't know what to do anymore. I used to know exactly what made my friends and parents happy but now that I'm in college it's like I can't do that anymore. I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong and why the people in my life aren't happy like they should be. I believe that everyone should be happy, no matter what life throws at you. I mean, yes you can be depressed when a family member dies or when your family decides to disown you, but if you just focus on the little things in life that makes you happy at those depressing times then you will pull through without resorting to drastic measures. I just want everyone in my life to be happy with who they are, where they are and what they have in life. I wanna have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment