"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You've got to help me out, It's all a blur last night.

Woot Woot! Thanksgiving is almost here!!!! Tom Milsom (Hexachordal) is still a gorgeous British Guy. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. Did I mention that I'm an idiot? Damn it. Grrrr. So anways...I leave December Fourth for Denver...oh yeah!!! I get to see snow!! Poor Ashly had her knee surgery last thursday and thought that it would be okay to come to school yesterday...she ended up leaving because she was in so much pain. And My Baby Ashley's friend Amanda is coming back form California for Thanksgiving and they're hanging out tomorrow. And I get a new Jacket. My daddy bought me Barbie Dorothy for Christmas, and we're trying to get my Aunt to give me Barbie Glinda. "Powdered God in a bag from the Vatican, I want you to fuck off as hard as you can." 100 Percent by Angelspit. You should go listen to that song...I love it. I got Stickers!!!! YAY!!!!!
Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment