"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's like being in love, You rob your own mind, You defile your bed.

Let Me Put it Plainly...Subs Suck. Here's my rant about mine: "Fucking bitch. She has no fucking right to fucking come into this god damn class. It isn't her fucking class. And then to get mad at me when she said that she was going to go around the room to get tardy people. Fucking disgrace of a god damn teacher. No wonder no one fucking likes her. And the sub looks like a god damn full grown mother fucking munchkin. A Little Harsh? Maybe. I dunno, I was in a bad mood and we had this really mean teacher in my class. I mean, my friend had that teacher for French and she lasted a semester because she was tired of hearing that teacher tell them about how they were a disgrace to the student body and that they were going to live their lives working as the greeter at Wal-mart. I fucking hate subs!

1 comment: