"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You wanna know more, more, more about me?

  • I'm always afraid of people leaving me.
  • When people start getting too close, I have a knack of always pushing them away somehow, even though I never mean to do it and most of the time I don't even realize that I'm doing it.
  • When I'm upset or mad I tend to say and do things that I don't mean.
  • I love quotes because they can say the same things I do but have you think more indepthly about what I mean.
  • I love song lyrics because they can say the things that I can't or that I can't say out loud.
  • I don't like to blend in with the crowd.
  • I don't like when it's quiet, I like it when it's loud.
  • I've always been the outcast all through out grade school.
  • I hate change so much that I sometimes try to boycott the thing that is changing.
  • I've lost a lot of friends because of things I do and/or say.
  • Most of the time I have my head up in the clouds, and it takes awhile for me to come down.
  • I strongly believe in the quote, 'What comes around, goes around.' and 'After every hurricane comes a rainbow.'
  • I can get annoying...quickly.
  • Somedays I can never shut up, and other days you're begging me to talk.
  • I'm strange and I like it. I would never want to change or hide it.
  • Somedays I just want to cry like a child for no reason.
  • I don't ask for someone to always be there for me, all I ask is just for someone to be there to listen.
  • I want to be sweet and I want to be wild.
  • All I want in life is to be loved. I don't want the friend kind of love, I just want the relationship kind of love.
  • All I'm wanting is to be wanted.
  • I have hurt many people in the past, but I never mean it. I promise.
  • I hate having the same routine every day.
  • I wish I could tell you everything that is going on inside, but either I can't process what's going on into words or I feel like you might think less of me if I was to tell you.
  • Everything happens for a reason.
  • You think you know me but I'm changing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment