"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It happens to other people, you say how sad, you say poor thing.

The date and time is July 19th at 5.34PM. So yesterday I took my senior pictures and went to the beach with my parents. The pictures were entertaining. We first took the regular yearbook pictures..you know the kind...stand up straight, smile and look like everyone else. Then I took the cap and gown picture where I was sitting on this desk in front of this bookcase and I had a hand around a University of Houston diploma and then my other hand on the mortar board. I had forgotten my class ring so I had to borrow one of theirs, the only difference in their class ring and mine is that the ring colour was different. Theirs was gold, mine is silver...actually it's celestium(it's like....harder than silver and gold...I love it.) Okay, then after that I went to the beach with my mom and my daddy...The two divorced parents...It was fun to say the least. So when mama and I got home from the photography place we were getting ready to go to the beach and guess what...I couldn't find my bathing suit bottoms and my top was too small...in the boob area, so we had to run to wal-mart to get me new bathing suit parts. I ended up getting this cute neon coloured bathing suit bottom and this black and white halter top that ended up not fitting....it barely fit over my boobs. >.<>Kittie's Purple Cow is Open. so yeah, we went to the beach and I had to go pee for 4.5 hours...that was really horrid. but my dad came up with this really good solution. (: So anyways...the wind came rolling in...it got cold...hahaha. Cold day in July...In Texas!!! That's funny. Anyways...then we ended up getting a flat in the middle of a rainstorm...Heather ends up crying and hurting herself. The spare tire is four sizes too big, Halfway back home They get lost and Heather has to go pee again so we stop at this buckee's and she goes pee. When she's in line with her icee that her mother bought her this really skinny guy that was cute...he looked kinda like Fiore...It was weird. So this guy bought 2 cases of 24 pack Coors and a 6 pack of Smirnoff...ends up dropping the smirnoff and has to go get another one and then he comes out after us so I see what car he gets into. So we're driving down the freeway and his truck passes us....About half a mile ahead of us this cop car turns on his lights and as we pass him and the truck he pulled over I recognize that it's the same car that that guy was in! I was like oh my god no way...That is too funny. And then daddy is like "Now Heather, What have I told you?" and here's what he's told me. If you're ever at a party have your ass in the house by one in the morning, not driving up the driveway or walking into the front door but have your ass in the house by one." Andddddddddd That's it today..I have to eat and go get ready for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment