"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Girl Terrified...

It's 5.32 A.M. on the 25th of July and I just finished reading Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. I've read the book and I don't remember if it made me think as much as it did this last time I've read it. Those three people were put into that mental home because they each tried to commit suicide. At some points in the book it really made me cringe. Especially when the author went into detail about Vanessa slicing open her skin. It reminds me so much about the times that I did that. Sure, I never cringed when I did it but about a day or a week later when I looked at the cut and the weak attempt at a scab trying to cover it it did make me cringe. And then when Conner jumped, or rather walked off that cliff it just reminded me of Ashley and all the problems in her family and everything that has happened in my life. I mean, Ashley has gone through alot in her life, I won't get into that because I don't think that she would like for me to do that. Oh, Today Chelcie contacted me through the yahoo messenger. I didn't even know that she still had me added onto her contacts. Anyways, she was saying how she was sorry and that she didn't know who she was back then and blah blah blah. I still hate her. Poodles are ugly. Blegh. Well...I'm done for tonight, I'm tired and I'm gonna go to bed. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment