"Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable."

Take a broken girl, treat her like a famous princess, give her the best seats in the house. Tell her something true when all she's known are lies. Tell her about forgiveness, the possibility of freedom, tell her she was made to dance in white dresses. All these things are true.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I love most about Rivers is you can't step in the same river twice.

Sooooooo...12.20 Am on July 29th and I just titled Chip's Poem..it is now called Essence of July. (: I am laying in my bed because I am too tired to actually try to sit up. I am currently on page 166 of Candy by Kevin Brooks. It's a pretty good book if you ask me. I have a nasty pimple growing on the corner of my nose and its really annoying me. I'm gonna put on my old blue jeans, gonna walk out of here and into a street, would you put up resistence, would it make a difference? Would you know the real me? Me and my old Blue Jeans. Sorry, a little Miley Cyrus there. I have successfully covered over 90% of my wall with quotes and song lyrics. You would be impressed. I just hope mama doesn't find the writting under the posters and what not. It was either Saturday or Sunday and my mother and I got into this huge fight over the stupidest thing...Two Hamburger patties! I mean, I'm sorry that I had just woken up and I was hungry, but I thought the old woman had eaten at least once that day...but then I must admit, she is my mother...SHE NEVER EATS!!! I'm getting really sick and tired of all her shit. As soon as I leave High School I'm going to either move in with my father or I'm going to move to Denver and go to College there. I was watching Disney movies one night. Not the new stuff but the old 90's stuff that they had out when I was five and what not. It really reminded me of my childhood and How I knew every single word to all the songs. That entertained me. But it doesn't take much to entertain me...Shit, I need some sleep...like seriously. Cissy is really getting on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, I love the girl like Crazy and I love talking to her but it just seems like everytime I try to talk to her she either doesn't want to talk or she quickly doesn't feel like talking to me anymore. I miss the old days when we could just talk and talk for hours on end. But People Change, Times Change, There's nothing you can do about It. Ashley now...I love her to death but it seems like that everytime we talk she only talks about Dj. Dj this, Dj that. Yes, I understand that he is her boyfriend or fiance...whatever! but do I really need to hear about it every five minutes? I mean, there has to be more in this world to talk about then just him... Gah! I'm off. Lata.

No comments:

Post a Comment